Wednesday, July 16, 2008

14 June - 20 June (TX)

Monday

Rest day. Drove to TX.

Tuesday

Rest day. Lazed around. Tried to buy some shoes but failed.

Wednesday

2 mi easy run, at night (still hot). Found some free weights in the garage and lifted a bit. Highlight of my day: I found a great running store here in Fort Worth. I got an asics motion control shoe and Charlie got another mizuno.

Thursday

3 mi run. hot. biscuits and gravy for dinner.

Friday

2 mi run in the morning. drove to lubbock.

Saturday

Was going to do cross training today, but I couldn't do much but run so I decided to take a rest day. Biscuits and gravy for breakfast.

Sunday

Wanted to do a long run, but didn't have internet or a watch or anything, so I just ran for a while in one direction and then came back. Ended up being 3.5 mi... not quite long enough. Biscuits and gravy for breakfast.

No comments: